GST GUIDE: Simplifying GST, step by step with CEO GSTN Prakash Kumar
Even though the roll out for GST set for the 1st of July, there are more questions with regards to the process than answers. The very first question that remains understand for many is a holistic understanding of GST. The next question that most organizations are seeking answers to how will the return filing procedure work.
This blog deals with helping people find the answers to the second question with the help of this interview of the CEO if the GSTN, Prakash Kumar with Zee Business.
What will you find in this video?
- – An introduction to have the technology supporting the GSTN infrastructure has been tested for stability and usability
- – A breakdown of the enrolment process
- – The answers to the how to find information on the documentation needed and submitting the same
- – An understanding of the importance of the digitally authorized signatory
- – An explanation of the filing process
- – An introduction to the free offline tool built to simplify filling for micro SMEs and SMEs.
- – Managing payment of returns
To put it simple words, while the new process to tax filing and return management might seem daunting and intimidating right now, the entire process has been built to enable simplified yet transparent filing. With time, this process is likely to see some more modification for further simplification and ease of use.